Apply for BJA 2019 15317
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the education, employment, labor and training, health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 A National Training and Technical Assistance Initiative to Improve Law Enforcement-Based Responses to People with Mental Health Disorders and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2019. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 3
Previous opportunity: Veterans Accelerated Learning for Licensed Occupations Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2019 15317
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 15317", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.