Apply for O BJA 2022 171368
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 22 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program - Local Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 03, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,283,151.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1,198 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Previous opportunity: Threatened and Endangered Fish Passage on the Alabama River
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2022 171368
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2022 171368) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|COCLI 2022||Combating Overdose through Community-Level Intervention|
|ELSAL 22 GR COMMSOE 0002||Communicating with Communities About the State of Exception|
|O OVW 2022 171354||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Special Tribal Criminal Jurisdiction Training and Technical Assistance Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2022 171387||OJJDP FY 2022 Supporting Vulnerable At-Risk Youth and Youth Transitioning Out of Foster Care|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2022 171368", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.