Apply for USDA FS 2022 COHESIVE STRATEGY
- The Department of Agriculture, Forest Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Forest Service Cohesive Wildland Fire Management Strategy RFA 2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.697.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 14, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: TechCamp for Young Pacific Leaders 2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FS 2022 COHESIVE STRATEGY
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FS 2022 COHESIVE STRATEGY) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS SPF CFP 2022 001||Community Forest Program|
|W911KB 22 2 0002||Provide Biosecurity and Invasive Species Technical Expertise|
|W911KB 22 2 0003||JBER Beluga Prey Salmon Project|
|L22AS00142||Recreation and Visitor Services Program|
|W9127N2220001||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Eugene Area of Fern Ridge Lake Student Participants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FS 2022 COHESIVE STRATEGY", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.