Apply for ETA FLC TEGL 12 21 FY22
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.273.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2022 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is July 10, 2022. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,018,964.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 55 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Threatened and Endangered Fish Passage on the Alabama River
Previous opportunity: Delivering Scalable Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Prevention Technologies in the Ohio Region
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA FLC TEGL 12 21 FY22
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA FLC TEGL 12 21 FY22) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA TEGL NO 14 21||FY 22 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance.|
|SHTG FY 22 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 22 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|SHTG FY 22 03||Capacity Building Developmental & Capacity Building Pilot|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA FLC TEGL 12 21 FY22", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.