Latino Heritage Internship Program (P19AS00042)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Latino Heritage Internship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Split-Rail Fence Restoration
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 3
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00042) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00039||Latino Heritage Internship Program|
|P19AS00036||Veterans Fire Corps Program|
|P19AS00115||Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|P19AS00125||Buddy Bison and Blue Star Military Families|
|P19AS00049||Engaging the Next Generation of Environmental Stewards|
|P19AS00112||National History Day Awards and Special Prizes|
|SFOP0005795||Strengthening Effective Counter Terrorist Financing Compliance|
|USGS 19 FAC 0132||Sedimentation on Hawaiian Coral Reefs: Effect of pulse sediment events and determination of sediment tolerance thresholds for dominant Hawaiian coral species through manipulative experimentation.|
|DHS 19 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|DHS 19 CWMD 091 CONTINUATION||Biowatch Program: Field Operations & Sample Collection Activities|
|P19AS00133||Historic Preservation Fund Grants-In-Aid to Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|P19AS00134||Historic Preservation Fund Grants-in-Aid to State Historic Preservation Offices|
|SFOP0005814||DRL Capacity Building for Ukraine's Local Elections 2020|
|TCE 2020 001||Tax Counseling for the Elderly|
|RFI LEAD LIBERIA||Liberia Elections and Democaracy (LEAD) Activity|
|SFOP0005824||Evaluation of Cooperative Threat Reduction Programming in Iraq|
|P19AS00137||Strengthen local community response and resiliency to preserve cultural resources in the face of natural disasters|
|P19AS00138||Summer Concerts: Memorial Day and Independence Day Concerts|
|DHS 19 MT 082 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Direct State Assistance (EDSA) - Region 4|
|DHS 19 MT 082 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Direct State Assistance (EDSA) - Region 8|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00042", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: