Apply for SCAKAB 18 AW 001 SCA 03082018
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Afghanistan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Maintenance and Operation of English Language and Computer Learning Centers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.501.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BJA FY 18 Strategies for Policing Innovation
Previous opportunity: 2018 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCAKAB 18 AW 001 SCA 03082018
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCAKAB 18 AW 001 SCA 03082018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0004204||2018 Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|AH2018||Ukraine: America House Kyiv Program|
|SFOP0004209||FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for global programming to further innovation in addressing gender-based violence (GBV) in conflict-affected humanitarian e|
|P18AS00091||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|BJA 2018 13634||BJA FY 18 Second Chance Act Comprehensive Community-Based Adult Reentry Program|
|P18AS00064||National Park Service/YMCA - YMCA Bringing Youth Outdoors Together|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 002 SCA 03122018||International Women’s Film Festivals|
|72011418R00007||Request for Information|
|SFOP0004184||2018 TIP Office Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS) Funding Opportunity|
|SFOP0004229||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Latin America and the Caribbean|
|SFOP0004231||Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting asylum seekers and vulnerable migrants from Venezuela|
|BJA 2018 13610||BJA FY 18 Innovations in Community-Based Crime Reduction Program Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|ACCESS2018 20||Ukraine: DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ENGLISH ACCESS MICROSCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM, 2018-‐2020|
|SFOP0004234||2018 Tibetan Refugees in India and Nepal|
|G18AS00021||2019 Earthquake Hazards External Grants Program|
|S PM070 18 GR 501||Promoting Democratic Institutions and Accountability in Panama|
|SFOP0004251||Building Trilateral Cooperation between Mozambique, South Africa, and Vietnam to Combat Wildlife Trafficking|
|NAP AX 18 001||TEST|
|72012118RFA00004||The Media Program in Ukraine|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCAKAB 18 AW 001 SCA 03082018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.