Apply for EP IDS 22 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the disaster prevention and relief, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mission Zero - Partnership for Trauma Readiness" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.078.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Next Generation Warning System Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR)-Registered Nurse Training Program (RNTP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP IDS 22 002
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP IDS 22 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.