Apply for ED GRANTS 042621 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program (Alaska Native) Assistance Listing Number 84.031R" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.031.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2021 Applications Available April 26, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 10, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review August 9, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Robyn Wood, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2B203, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-7744. Email Robyn.Wood@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: BJA FY 21 Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative
Previous opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 042621 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 042621 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 042921 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (State Grants) Assistance Listing Number 84.334S|
|ED GRANTS 042921 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (Partnership Grants) Assistance Listing Number 84.334A|
|NNH21ZHA003N||MUREP-Small Business Technology Transfer Research Planning Grants (M-STTR)|
|SAU90021CA3001 1||Young Transatlantic Leader Entrepreneurship Exchange|
|ED GRANTS 043021 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HIS) STEM and Articulation Program Assistance Listing Number 84.031C|
|72051921R00002||Basic Education Quality Advancement Addendum|
|SFOP0008102||Tomorrow's Leaders Scholarship Recruitment|
|SVM 21 PAS 009||EducationUSA Standardized Test Prep Courses 2021|
|S DR860 21 NOFO 004||Youth Empowerment_Virtual Exchange Program|
|S DR860 21 NOFO 003||Rural Innovation and Pivoting Hackathon NOFO|
|ED GRANTS 051421 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Predominantly Black Institutions Competitive Grant Program Assistance Listing Number 84.382A|
|ED GRANTS 051421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Strengthening Institutions Program (SIP) Assistance Listing Number 84.031A|
|ED GRANTS 051421 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (AANAPISI) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.382B|
|72068521RFA00008||USAID/Senegal Renforcement de la Litteratie au Senegal (RELIS)|
|72060821NOI00001||Notice Of Intent - Bridge to Middle School Activity, Morocco|
|SFOP0008124||Supporting Education in Syria|
|ED GRANTS 052121 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Model Demonstration Projects to Improve Services and Results for Infants, Toddlers, and Children with Disabilities ALN 84.326M|
|ED GRANTS 052121 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Minority Science and Engineering Improvement Program (MSEIP) Assistance Listing Number 84.120A|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 011||Makerspace Expands! - STEAM Opportunities|
|ED GRANTS 052521 001||Native Hawaiian Education Council|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 042621 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.