Preserve and Interpret Manzanar's Layers of History, Manzanar National HS (P18AS00469)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Preserve and Interpret Manzanar's Layers of History, Manzanar National HS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is NOT a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GBI.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Sutter National Wildlife Refuge Lift Station Construction Project
Previous opportunity: Canoemobile: Engaging Youth on their Local Rivers
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00469) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00624||Proactive Risk Based Unstable Slope Assessment in Transportation Corridors|
|P18AS00626||Research various forms of transportation used during the Cherokee Removal|
|F18AS00332||New Mexico Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office Fish and Aquatic Conservation|
|F18AS00333||Southwest Region Migratory Bird Program|
|P18AS00629||Fuels Treatment Projects at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00630||PWR Cultural Landscapes Inventory Internship|
|P18AS00632||Natural Resource Conservation Projects for Youth Engagement and Development within the Pacific Island Network Parks|
|USGS FA 18 0350||Notice of Intent: 2018 ACES Conference Support|
|F18AS00330||Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N023||Trinity River Fisheries – Run Size Survey|
|P18AS00642||Integrated Vegetation Monitoring for Fire and I&M Programs|
|P18AS00644||Develop a Historic Resource Study for the Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail|
|P18AS00647||Baseline Ecological Metrics and a Focused Condition Assessment of Mountain Lakes in the Pacific Northwest|
|BOR UC 18 N019||Development of High-Throughput Markers for Rio Grande Silvery Minnow|
|P18AS00649||Backcountry Preservation Plan|
|P18AS00651||Construct a hierarchical Bayesian model to estimate Nene population dynamics and evaluate monitoring strategies|
|F18AS00341||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|BOR MP 18 M027||Waterbody Calcium Analysis for Assessing Risk of Dreissenid Mussel Establishment in California Water|
|P18AS00660||Evaluating the Impacts of UV-C Treatment for Eradication of Pseudogymnoascus destructans on Cave Microbial Communities in Three Parks|
|P18AS00661||Integrated Fire and Weed Management Planning through a National Parks and Protected Areas Cooperative Studies Program at Oregon State University Cascades Campus|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00469", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: