Apply for NOAA OAR CIPO 2021 2006682
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Proposed Cooperative Institute for Severe and High-Impact Weather Research and Operations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.432.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $208,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Program
Previous opportunity: Renewal - Strengthen and Promote the Role of Local Health Departments in Retail Food Safety Regulation (U50 Clinical Trial Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR CIPO 2021 2006682
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR CIPO 2021 2006682) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2021 2006747||2021 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2021 2006749||2021 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2021 2006764||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|ITA INA OIE 2021 2006761||Market Development Cooperator Program 2021|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006809||MBDA Business Center Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006759||2021 NOAA Hawaii Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006808||American Lobster Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2021 2006812||Fiscal Year 2021 Chesapeake Bay Fisheries Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2021 2006805||NMFS West Coast Region Education and Outreach Program|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006811||Advanced Manufacturing Project|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006770||: Education,Training and Capacity Development for Weather, Water and Climate Forecasting (ETCD)|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006797||NOAA Science Collaboration Program|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006824||Federal Procurement Center Project|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006815||Export Project|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006841||A Cooperative Agreement for Climate Adaptation and Mitigation|
|CENSUS RMD RMDPO 2021 2006906||11.016, Statistical, Research, and Methodology Assistance|
|NOAA OAR OER 2022 2006910||Oceanic and Atmospheric Research (OAR), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Department of Commerce|
|NOAA NOS OCS 2022 2006933||nhancing the Capabilities of Current Hydrodynamic|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006868||MBE Equity Multiplier Project|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006916||2021 Fiscal Year Broad Agency Announcement American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR CIPO 2021 2006682", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.