Apply for SNU700 FY20 PAS 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Nicaragua in the community development, education, employment, labor and training, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Managua - Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2020 Submit compete application package to PASManagua@state.gov only. It is required to submit the full application package. No application will be accepted after June 30, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: U.S. Mission in Morocco
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hamilton and Marion Counties, Indiana
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SNU700 FY20 PAS 01
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SNU700 FY20 PAS 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.