Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning (FTA 2018 004 TPE)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.500.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 23, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: IMPLEMENTATION OF STATE COORDINATION IN SUPPORT OF THE
Previous opportunity: Summer Concerts: Memorial Day and Independence Day Concerts on West Lawn of US Capitol
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2018 004 TPE) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HM HMI 18 001||Hazardous Materials Instructor Training Grants – FY 2018|
|HM SPS 18 001||Supplemental Public Sector Training Grants – FY 2018|
|HM HMP 18 001||HMEP Tribal Grants – FY 2018|
|FM MCG 19 001||Fiscal Year 2019- Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|VA HRTG NEW 2018||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|693JK31841A0001||State Damage Prevention (SDP) Program Grants|
|FTA 2018 005 TPM BUS||5339(b) Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Infrastructure Investment Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0061||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|VA HRTG 2018||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|FR SPP 18 001||FY18 Railroad Safety State Participation Pilot Grant Program|
|FTA 2018 001 TPM TR||Solicitation of Project Proposals: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FR CRS 18 004||FY18 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) Program|
|FR SEC 18 001||FY18 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|FR CRS 18 005||FY17 & 18 Special Transportation Circumstances Projects (AK,SD,WY)|
|693JJ318NF00012||National Cooperative Highway Research Program|
|FR AMT 18 011||FY18 Washington Union Station Track 22 Rehabilitation|
|693JJ318NF HIN||National Summer Transportation Institute|
|FR INF 18 001||FY18 South Lander Grade Separation and Railroad Safety Project|
|FTA 2018 005 TPM NCMM||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the National Center for Mobility Management|
|NPS 18 NERO 0175||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2018 004 TPE", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: